KITAMURA Bridge Center 6G
Kitamura Double Column Machining Centers : Larger parts require larger capacity and increased rigidity in order to support heavier table loads. Kitamura’s Bridgecenter Double Column Machining Centers are designed for extreme cutting capacity, offering the benefits of solid box way construction, high speed/high torque spindle options, spacious work envelopes, and a patented double column bridge type design. Standard linear scale feedback and #40 and #50 taper spindle configurations make these machines ideal for the mold industry where high levels of accuracy are needed in roughing & finishing large cavities and cores.
Sahamit Machinery Public Company Limited
42,48 Soi Chokchaijongjumroen, Rama 3 Rd.,Bangpongpang Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 ,Thailand
T: 66 2295 1000-8 Ext.1424| F: 66 295 3307
Table Size 900 x 1,800 mm Travel X, Y, Z 1,530 x 1,095 x 710 mm Spindle speed 20-20,000 rpm / Gear drive 4-step Spindle taper NST No.40 Tool storage capacity 40 Positions (60, 80 option) Tool change time (T-T / C-C) 6.6 sec / 12 sec Rapid feed 24 m/min Power requirement 35 KVA. Features
- Ideal for parts requiring heavier cutting loads and higher levels of precision and accuracy. Excellent for Die/Mold applications.
- Positioning Accuracy: ±0.002 mm/Full Stroke, Repeatability: ±0.001 mm
- Rigid Meehanite cast iron construction with induction hardened solid box ways
- #40, high speed, heavy duty 20,000rpm, 4-Step Geared, Dual Contact Spindle
- Double column design provides expansive work envelope and superior rigidity
- Linear scale feedback in X, Y, Z axes
- Space saving footprint takes up only 166 total square feet
- 3,000 kg. table capacity