Economic advantages of the flat top blade with 4 pockets and the integral tool with 2 pockets – No other company offers such advantages
- The new TGSU blades and tools feature high rigidity and are capable of bearing heavy tooth load (high feed)
- No chip obstruction under any possible machining conditions
- Free chip flow provides excellent surface finish
- Excellent surface straightness due to high blade rigidity
- Can be used for deep grooving and parting applications (the 35 mm high blades are 30 mm longer than any other standard blade)
- Unique design
- Most economical price per pocket
ISCAR ( THAILAND ) LTD.
57,59,61,63 Soi Samanchan-babos
Sukhumvit Rd.,Phra Khanong,
Khlong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Tel :+ (02) 713 6633-8
Fax :+ (02) 713 6632 , (02) 712 0836
Flat Top Economical Blades with 4 Pockets and Shank Tools with 2 Pockets ISCAR has upgraded the 3 and 4 mm TGSU blades and integral shank tools, by doubling their number of insert pockets. The new blades feature the same general dimensions as the current, with the addition of two extra pockets. The new tools offer an additional pocket. This provides the advantage of half the price per pocket when compared with the current tools and blades.