Xcite press brake 80E
The Xcite 80 E is Bystronic’s electrically driven press brake. It is the fast and economical way to high-quality bent parts. In concrete terms it bends some 2.5 times faster than a hydraulic press brake. Using the Fast Bend+ safety system the tool can be positioned very close to the metal sheet without the operator being placed in any danger. Only then does the machine switch over to bending speed.
Furthermore, the Xcite is extremely accurate. Thanks to Bystronic’s proprietary Force Dynamic Drive it bends to within a top class tolerance of plus/minus 25 arc minutes and with a simply incredible repeatability of plus/minus 0.0025 millimeters. Behind the Force Dynamic Drive there lies the interaction between a special mounting of the lower beam and the unique drive system of the upper beam.
Bystronic Pte Ltd
2 Leng Kee Road #02-04 Thye Hong Centre, Singapore 159086.
Phone +65 6472 6518, Fax +65 6472 6032
Bystronic: Best choice.
Laser | Bending | Waterjet
Details: An electric pressbrake that works both quickly and reliably whilst also being attractively priced
- More parts are produced and jobs completed in quicker time, in comparison to other comparable pressbrakes. This is possible due to the modern drive system utilized, combined with the hydraulic tool clamping system, flexible fast back gauge system, and simple machine operation
- The Force Dynamic Drive (FDD) system provides speed, power and constant pressure along the entire bending length, whilst also ensuring that minimal deflections occur in both the upper and lower beam. Parts are therefore completed quickly with consistently high quality
- Xcite is of high build quality providing long lasting performance. This ensures that precisely formed parts leave your company on time due to the corresponding bending work being completed reliably
- Parts are formed at a low cost due to the Xcite being priced attractively both in its initial purchase price and also low maintenance costs in the future
- Xcite is versatile. Optimal use is achieved when forming small and thin parts, but it is also adept at bending thicker parts, and also large batches with high speed
No Tags for this product